Ane Rødberg Enderud

Chaoz Adventure-North Norway#4

8/4 Sunny Lofoten! We only had two days here so super happy we got bluebird the last day. The original plan was to hike up the same area as the day before but a huge steep face called me from the parking that morning. After a crew talk we decided to give it a shot and started the hike up towards Stortinden. My only worry was possible spring slabs but reaching the top is realized it was the opposite I had to deal with. Rock hard and the light was about to go so I didn't have much time to make a decision. Jon Håvard went first and the scratching sounds didn't sound nice but he called me from below and told me to go for it so I did. It was a good run but still not how I wanted to rip that face. It was more about staying safe but I'm still stoked to have skied it! Good day and no doubt I will come back here to hike and ride more mountains!




© Lars-Kristian Haugen