Ane Rødberg Enderud

More Norway shots- Grete, Karina and Ane up north April 2011

I stayed up north for a while since last update. Wow, its already been a month. Karina came up to again after a short trip to Italy. Same day Grete went back to the states for an event.
730 km travel north from Narvik, via Lofoten and Tromsø to get to the most north place I ever skied.



Thanks to Hurtigruta for the amazing journey!

Nice spending time on the boat, sleep and eat instead of being stuck in the car along the coast.
Sweet view from the window and jacuzzi when the clouds gave us a break.


Thanks BaseCamp Lodge @Øksfjord, Finnmark!
"Loppa vottene" are great!

Eivind @Chaoz Production!

Soo nice! Wow..


C Vegard Breie
 



Sun went way and crust came on..Cruising down with Karina her first night in Øksfjord. From the airport meeting up with me already hiking out there.
Thanks to Seb Montaz and Guillame Jacques for running around us!

C Erlend Haugen


'


Good trip with the girls! So cool to met Grete and travel in
     both our home country. Seeing Karina's form in the mountain
     is amazing! She's like a little kid, super happy to be out where
she belong :) So proud of you girl, you made it back to the
mountains and its so inspiring traveling with you!
                                                


Check in for more trip shots soon to see what we did next












Its been cool having a total different winter for sure. I still wish I had more good snow and could ski more in Chamonix and other places as planned. Instead my travels moved more and more up north and back to where I as a kid started skiing. Never so far north and for sure not that much actual big mountains. Its been years since I spent time home in winter. Cool to check it out! Its so beautiful..long deep fjords. big mountains, small villages and people living the most extreme places in a fine combination.

Thanks to my partners who makes my dreams come trough!