Ane Rødberg Enderud

Doublepage in Fri Flyt' s photoissue! Happy!


Cool to have this shot published! It was taken the only day we got a bit of sun at our stop in Lofoten. With some nice days at Kabelvåg hotel this face was talking to me one morning. Jon Håvard Grøgaard joined me to the top while the rest of the crew hiked below. We almost missed the light so I tried playing on the spine to stay in the sun. But it wasn't much playing on the shady side, that was even harder than in the sun so headed back to the sunny part where it was a tiny bit more friendly.
I was planning to have Grete Elliassen with me to the top too but with the snow conditions we had she didn't think it was very tempting. And I totally understand her. I was hoping for spring snow but this was closer to ice with some mini sluff on top. It's a beautiful little steep mountain and next time I wanna ski it in good snow and rip down instead of having security breaks on!
Thanks to Erlend Haugen for the shot :) And to Grete and Karina screaming so I could hear them while skiing down :) And with the icy sound under my skis they must have taken out their best voice to make me hear it! First I was thinking something scary was about to happen and checked behind my shoulder but it was was all rock solid so nothing was moving.
But even it was rock hard it was good to have a run like this again. With very little snow in Chamonix all season and I missed my steep riding..
Also big thanks to Fri Flyt for publishing this shot and if you haven't done it yet, run out and buy this issue. It's full of goodies!