Ane Rødberg Enderud

April so far..and a long blog..;)


Been a little time since last update. Im feeling good and its nice to ski Cham again with some good snow. Got some epic days the last week :) I still need to work a bit on my back so its perfect to stay in Cham to check my fysio and get some training done. And I also took a little easter holiday, celebrating my birthday and hanging out with friends and my dad who came over from Norway for the springbreak.
And with no snow all March Im expecting it all this month ;)
Im just putting out some pics from the last weeks.
Hope you all are having a good time and enjoying the spring!

First up after Verbier was getting a day shooting with Phil and Aestivation Productions. The weather forecast said go but it was very far from bluebird in Switzerland that morning..

Our guide Kim and Phil waiting for the sun to show up..
The photographer Erlend stoked on the morning light..
The pilot, the filmer Hias and me also superstoked on the weather gods..want to ski !
We gave up and went halfway back to Cham when we realiced it was bluebird on that side. After calling eachother too many times we decided to go back, we still had the heli available for a couple of more ours. Phil just managed to get ten minuts at his fysio on the Swizz side but came back fast when we called.
And hell yeah, sun was out!!



Photo: Erlend Haugen
A bit of a stressful shooting cause the time was tight and we knew the wind had been hitting the mountains so we had to take a chance were to go and be fast. But we got some nice small shots and some fun skiing so all good ;)
Photo: Erlend Haugen. Im about to put together a little galllery from what we have done together this winter on my web but Ill let you know in here when its ready!

Italy with Bichon
Haha what a day! First the weather tricked us again and after way to many coffees and chocolate chaud, those are amzing thought in Italy;) we headed up to atleast get a view of these mountains to consider if we should come back here if it didn't turn out good this day..
We got dropped somewhere in the middle of the area with too big avalanche risk to go all the way up and no vissibility..
We waited and waited and I almost turned into an icewoman ;)
It was cold and we desided to ski down to the forest and call it the day. While doing some shots in the forest, with 20cm fresh on top of hardpack I catched some speed..and insteed of stopping after the filmer a hit a bump and skied straight into a three, ouchhhh!
And this is what happend when the heli came to get us...Hahaha nice work Bichon! The pilot loved it..;)


It was deffinetly time to call it the day and enjoy a lovely italien lunch insteed ;)

EASTER and my birthday 
 Haven't done this since I was a kid but time to paint some eastereggs! 

My pizza bakers, Tove and Charlie

My lovely canape helper Mari! So cool she came over from Norway last week!
Yeah girls! Some of the food we made! I had a great night! Im lucky! And the easter eggs got paint :)

Some easter skiing with my dad an Charlotte
Me checking out this nice little face to see if its good, yes lets try..

maybe not so nice..
Ok, back in a kinda nice spot
Found a sweetspot in the forest! Dad charging  Yeah !
Charlotte stylin 
And then I decided to take us down one of the long shoots going back down to the house, but as you see the top was a bit tricky with alot of small threes, rocks and.. haha Ane's training camp..;) 
This was the easiest way I found into the coloir...haha
After all these threes, rocks and grass a big nice shoot showed up! Sweet !
A tired but smiling dad back down after a day skiing with Charlotte and me back here ;)