Ane Rødberg Enderud

Norway summer hangout

Hope you all are having a good summer!
After Hossegor I placed my car on a car train direction north. After 22 ours, included a quite good night of sleep I arrived in Hamburg, Germany. Pretty sweet way of crossing two countries instead of driving and better for the environment too ;) It was still about ten ours to go though..crossing parts of Denmark, ferry to Sweden and driving the coast up to Norway..
Not stoked to leave the waves and the nice hangout in Hossegor, but it was time for a visit. Haven't spend much time in Norway last years and it was time for some quality time with family and friends, not just passing a few days..And it feels good!

This is how my car looked leaving Chamonix this time..and there's skis and a bike in there too..Think even if I change car I will still need a big one..
Im back in Salmon land and its offcourse on my meny almost every day ;) Grilled salmon and veggies completed with a fresh salad of the day - Oh yeaah!
Right now Im chilling at this place, my family's cabin up in Rondane mountains..lovely!
So I cant be bothered posting more photos right now cause we are offline, back to the basics and in one with the nature..hahaha :) 
I love contrasts and now life is for sure full of it!