Ane Rødberg Enderud

New Zealand # 2 Compday and beachday

Hey there :)
I realiced my NZ post is getting longer than expected so Im creating a new one..Its just so beautiful here so some days my camera is going warm..
Last two days has been a bit different. The news about Frippe's accident at K2 its unbelievable.  I feel so sad. He was such a great guy and will be deeply missed. My thoughts are going to his family and closest friends. Frippe died doing what he loved most and was living every moment of his life. He died young but its all about what you are doing while you are here. I am happy I got to know you.

Now I was suppose to write about what I have been doing the last days but I lost it a bit. But Ill post some of my shots.

This is what gives me the opportunity to travel the world and meet great people. Its was in the mountains I also met Frippe. R.I.P.


This is how I prepared for the World Heli Challenge
Waiting for the clouds to go away so we could fly up 
Mr. Davenport and me got the good spot in the front and plenty of time to enjoy the view
Working my way up to my start. The venue was beautiful and with lots of things to do..if it was not rock hard all the way down..Its been an incredible setup for an event, its all you want a competition to be but we have been really unlucky with the snow..so gotta come back next year and ride this mountains for real! 
Cant do much with the weather but its still a bit frustrating. The only thing we want is to ride and have fun and having the opportunity like we have here,  the sickest mountains and heli access and then thinkin you should have sharpened your edges..and now its dumping..;)
Still sun was shining and Im stoked to take the win together win Ted Davenport, Aline Bock and Travis Rice. 

This is where we spend the day after. Soo beautiful! 
Finch first man out
Travis ready for some NZ wave action. 


Dani Kiwi is for sure ready







I'm lucky to live this life :) Today we are heading further north for more adventures. Enjoy every day of your lifes and play safe. Talk to you soon!