Ane Rødberg Enderud

Super trip back home! Sunnmørsalps, Norway!

























Hi guys!

After a slow start of the season and terrible conditions for shooting in the alps I couldn’t stop checking the snow and weather conditions in Norway. It was dumping so much up north that I had to make a move.
Last friday I started working with the goal to put together a film shoot in my home country. It had been snowing in Norway for a month and bluebird was on the forecast.
Saturday I got the confirmation I needed to move on with the project, license to fly. Even if I think flying a heli is a bit of a hard way to treat our nature its hard to make the promo movies without. Most of the time we do it the normal way, ski resorts and hiking what we want to ride. This trip is a combination to make sure we can capture the beautiful surroundings we are traveling to.
Nature, riding and a good crew in a fine combination is what its all about.

It has been a dream for me to spend time in my home country and explore the mountains we have. It is nothing more beautiful than sharp alpine peeks rising straight up from the ocean. And in Norway we have it all. Sick!
I haven’t skied powder till now this year so I was very exited to get out there again with my brand new weapons from Volkl!
It’s been my first time skiing in this areas and I must admit I skied very little in Norway for many years. Its time to change that.
Big thanks to everyone who helped out on such short notice to make this dream trip happen!
And big up to the crew coming along, Phil Meier, Karsten Gefle, Aestivation Prod, Chaoz Prod, Erlend Haugen and Alex Klun. And big thanks to Knut for having us at he's amazing landscape hotel, Juvet.