Ane Rødberg Enderud

Freeride World Tour Finals Verbier 2010 1st! FWT Overall 1st!!

Push the link over for some pics and my run.

WOW!! I am so happy right now!
I am not sure if I got it yet...The biggest turnover ever after not be able to even ski the first stop in Chamonix cause of injury. I decided to take it week for week, listening to what the body told me. Beeing able to ski the 2nd stop and win there made me motivated again for sure but I was still not sure if it would be better or worse during the season. I still had to step down a bit on my schedule but desided to try to focus on the comps. I knew there was not much room for mistakes in Squaw and Verbier to make a decent overall and hell yeah! I made it!

And not to forget Aline Bock!!!!!!! Yeah girl you made it! Its been a good team up having her around on the tour and winning this together was awesome ;)
Im dead today, super happy but tired too so Im heading back to Chamonix soon.
This has been a blast! Thanks to everyone supporting me!
Ill talk to you soon again :)