Ane Rødberg Enderud

My last years run from the final of the FWT in Verbier



The mini Bec was cool, I did choose a different exposure on the face compared to the other girls cause I got a huge hangup on that bigger jump in the lower section..:)
It looked like fun! I knew it would result in pretty hard snowconditions, it was a bit of fresh on top of something really hard. To land on that is all good but to keep the speed down is a different game when its steep so sorry for the lack of style and all this waiving ;) 
But I had fun for sure and now its soon on again. To win this event last year, my first year on the tour and my first year skiing Verbier Xtreme was great! It would be incredible to make it again :)
Heading over on thursday and we should be on for Saturday if the weather is ok.