Ane Rødberg Enderud

Epic January!

So happy to finally ski powder every day! After the Volkl shoot the first week of the year I have spent alot of the time in Chamonix. No reason to go anywhere when my favorite spot to ski has been epic!
So except a few days road trip to see my partners at Ispo and checking out the Swatch headquarter in Switzerland I have been here playing around with friends, shooting and also coaching some youngsters a bit.
Time is flying as usual and with french style short term let apartment I am stuck without internet at home so will admit I'm not the biggest blogger these days..

Play alot and be safe, peace

Ane Enderud


Secret spot and light in the Chamonix area. Out shooting for Fri Flyt with Andrea Binning and Lucas Swieykowski. Photo Christian Nerdrum
Photo: Christian Nerdrum

Glacier route finding at Midi. Always exiting to ride on the photographers description on where to go when I don't see anything from above.Videoclip episode: Erlend Haugen/Steepcam.

Whohoo so much fun this full day shooting with local rider "Tof". Photo Erlend Haugen

Photo: Erlend Haugen

Last day In Chamonix before the qualifier for the world tour for the Norwegian up and coming girls.  I shoved them a new spot they haven't been before in Chamonix. We found step technical stuff to start with and then we went for powder cruise. Alot of fun this day! Later we took off to La Clusaz where the girls skied the Freeide World Tour qualifier. Soon you can see the episode from these days!